I was tagged by pasunepomme
This is actually my first tag on tumblr and I hope I’m doing it right *so nervous right nooooow*
Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked. Write eleven new ones. Tag eleven people and tell them you tagged them.
1. Who is one (JUST ONE) tumblr follow that you would recommend to others? (Yes, I know: you love everyone you follow. Just give me one)
ioanacasapu because she’s a very talented photographer (and I was one of her subjects)
2. What is your favorite thing about your workspace/dormroom/home?
I work from home and what I like most about my home is that it has all my stuff and I like how my stuff says a lot about my personality, which is emotional and messy but, hey, that’s the only one I’ve got and we all have to work with what we’ve got.
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with them?
I’d move to another country and self-publish my book in print. I’d work on my current writing projects peacefully, because I’d know I have enough money. Also, I’d buy at least one leather jacket by Rick Owens.
4. What kind of art do you like?
Any kind except for performance art.
5. What sweet/chocolate do you fish around for in a candy bowl?
Actually, I don’t eat sweets with the exception of ice cream. I make up for not eating other sweets by eating a lot of ice-cream.
6. What’s your favorite article of clothing and how did you come by it?
I try not to get attached to individual articles of clothing, because they don’t last forever. But, if I owned a leather jacket by Rick Owens, that would be it.
7. Best thing you’ve read recently?
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
8. What are you most looking forward to right now?
The same thing I always look forward to, which is the next stage in promoting my writing. I know, I have a one-track mind.
9. What chore do you least mind doing and why doesn’t it bother you as much as other chores?
Washing the dishes because it usually doesn’t take too long.
10. What’s one pop culture item you keep meaning to check out but just haven’t gotten around to?
Too many, but if I have to pick one thing I’d have to pick the Studio Ghibli films I haven’t already seen (that’s several things, I know).
11. Lined or unlined paper?
1. What is your absolute favorite blog here on tumblr?
2. If you could make an appearance on any TV series, which one would it be?
3. What’s your favorite mythological creature?
4. Pick a song lyric that you think describes you.
5. Favorite anime series (I need recommendations)
6. Is there a book that you are dying to read but can’t seem to find anywhere?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Most terrifying movie monster?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
10. One small thing that made you smile today.
11. Share a positive quote that you like.
I’m gonna break the rules here and say that I’m tagging everyone. I’m not naming anyone, though, because I don’t want you guys to do it out of obligation. But anyone who follows me and thinks this is a fun tag is more than welcome to do it :)